With a wealth of experience and expertise, our underwriting team recognises the distinct risks faced by financial institutions and can provide coverage to best help these financial institutions protect against their operational risk.
Our protection covers a range of risks including bankers blanket bond, FI professional indemnity, FI directors' & officers' liability and plastic card fraud. The financial institutions covered include commercial, retail and investment banks, insurance companies, investment managers and stockbrokers.
We also provide commercial crime coverage for non-financial organisations. IGI is a recognised lead underwriter for both primary and excess layer business.
IGI has lead capability with a maximum line of USD 10 million any one risk.
Worldwide excluding US and Canada (unless incidental).
Coverages include but not limited to:
- Bankers' blanket bond
- Electronic and computer crime
- FI professional indemnity
- FI directors’ and officers’ liability
- Plastic card fraud
- Vault risk/premises
- Cash in transit
- Commercial crime/fidelity guarantee
Subclasses include but not limited to:
- Retail and commercial banks
- Private and investment banks
- Private equity
- Investment managers
- Stock exchanges
- Central depositories and central banks
- Other corporate entities on a commercial crime basis
- Security companies
MANPREET KAUR GILL
Underwriter, Financial Institutions